All benefits are available to the dxw team members after they’ve successfully passed their probationary period.
Benefits for permanent employees include:
- annual £1000 personal learning and development allowance
- Electric vehicle scheme
- up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave depending on your situation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- pension with up to 5% matching contribution from dxw
- flexible working to support your wellbeing and personal commitments
Cycle to work scheme #
dxw operates a cycle-to-work scheme, which may allow you to purchase a bicycle at reduced cost. If you would like to take this up, please register on the cycle scheme website.
Season ticket loans #
A season ticket loan helps spread the cost of commuting between your home and dxw’s offices (Calls Landing in Leeds and the Lighthouse in London). This type of loan is interest-free and available to permanent staff who’ve passed their probation.
How to get a season ticket loan:
- fill in a purchasing something form
- the commercial ops team will dxw will process your request, and dxw will cover the cost of your season ticket
- the cost of your ticket will be taken from your net pay each month (there’s no tax benefit attached to the loan)
If you leave dxw before the total amount for your ticket has been taken from your salary, you’ll need to pay however much is left.
Get in touch with Leanne Garvie (Finance Manager) for more information.
Eyecare vouchers #
dxw provides eyecare for the team via a voucher system run by ASE Corporate Eyecare Ltd and Boots.
What the wellbeing voucher offers is on the Eyecare for Wellbeing site.
Apply for a wellbeing eyecare voucher
Home office equipment #
We provide a Macbook and home office setup budget.
Here’s a guide that covers how we can support your home working environment. We can also provide a Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessment if you need specialist advice.
Last updated: 18 October 2023 (history)